ECOLOGY & SUSTAINABILITY
As an environmentally conscious company, we do our utmost to tailor our technologies and production methods to the needs of our customers and the environment.
Beside manufacturing our products in a sustainable manner, we continuously improve our internal production facilities:
- Our production hall is equipped with LED lighting
- Our production occurs in a clean-room environment, meaning the print shop and the production areas are fully conditioned so that ambient air can be recovered and energy can be saved.
- Automatic heat shield between our warehouse and the unloading quays.
- A top of the range, state of the art flexo printing press ensures huge time and material savings during production changes.
- Automatic assistance systems such as inline 100% error detection by means of line cameras, inking system connected to ink formulation robots, colour-matching software for guaranteed colour after fewer print runs and checks by means of a colour spectrometer all ensure a reduced set-up and downtime footprint.
- Recovery of used solvents
- Use of washable/reusable cleaning cloths
OUR SHRINK SLEEVES
Our products offer some important advantages, that play a key role in the decision-making processes of buyers or marketers who are on the lookout for packaging or labelling technology which is affordable, sustainable and offers striking results.
A short overview:
- Reduction of the total weight of the packaging (no need for a secondary packaging)
- No adhesives that stay behind on the primary packaging, and perforations that allow to easily remove the shrink sleeve from the bottle
- Separation of waste flows made easy
- No contamination of the recycled PET/glass due to traces of glue, as opposed to traditional labels
- Various environmentally-friendly foils available
- PET-G and/or hybrid foil
- Possibility to use bio foil (PLA)
- Use of ‘floatable’ foils with a density of < 1, to facilitate the separation of foil and bottle
- Foils to increase the shelf life of the product and its content
- Possibility to use stiffer, thinner foils (35-40 micron)
- Elimination of expensive cardboard secondary packaging to protect the traditional labels
- No waste flows generated by secondary packaging or backing paper, silicon supports when processing labels
- Larger communication surfaces on the products in the same production run
- 360° Brand Impact with full printing
- Striking packaging and unusual shapes which enhance the visibility of the brand
- Standardization of the packaging stocks (no pre-coloured bottles as transparent, recycled PET bottles are used.