Beside manufacturing our products in a sustainable manner, we continuously improve our internal production facilities:
- Our production hall is equipped with LED lighting
- Our production occurs in a clean-room environment, meaning the print shop and the production areas are fully conditioned so that ambient air can be recovered and energy can be saved.
- Automatic heat shield between our warehouse and the unloading quays.
- A top of the range, state of the art flexo printing press ensures huge time and material savings during production changes.
- Automatic assistance systems such as inline 100% error detection by means of line cameras, inking system connected to ink formulation robots, colour-matching software for guaranteed colour after fewer print runs and checks by means of a colour spectrometer all ensure a reduced set-up and downtime footprint.
- Recovery of used solvents
- Use of washable/reusable cleaning cloths
OUR SHRINK SLEEVES
Our products offer some important advantages, that play a key role in the decision-making processes of buyers or marketers who are on the lookout for packaging or labelling technology which is affordable, sustainable and offers striking results.
A short overview:
- Reduction of the total weight of the packaging (no need for a secondary packaging)
- No adhesives that stay behind on the primary packaging, and perforations that allow to easily remove the shrink sleeve from the bottle
- Separation of waste flows made easy
- No contamination of the recycled PET/glass due to traces of glue, as opposed to traditional labels
- Various environmentally-friendly foils available
- PET-G and/or hybrid foil
- Possibility to use bio foil (PLA)
- Use of ‘floatable’ foils with a density of < 1, to facilitate the separation of foil and bottle
- Foils to increase the shelf life of the product and its content
- Possibility to use stiffer, thinner foils (35-40 micron)
- Elimination of expensive cardboard secondary packaging to protect the traditional labels
- No waste flows generated by secondary packaging or backing paper, silicon supports when processing labels
- Larger communication surfaces on the products in the same production run
- 360° Brand Impact with full printing
- Striking packaging and unusual shapes which enhance the visibility of the brand
- Standardization of the packaging stocks (no pre-coloured bottles as transparent, recycled PET bottles are used.